Tuesday, March 27, 2007

LOST!!

Well- We are new to the blogger world. It took me forever tonight to remember the username and password to even find my own blog. I finally found it!!
We are in the last week before our two week spring break!! The countdown to Boston has begun.
David's workouts our tapering off and we are very excited about our trip. Before we leave however, we have a few things on our "to do list" for Spring Break:
1. fix our car- needs a new starter!
2. Josie to the ear doctor
3. Amy to the dentist
4. assemble Josie's new swing-set in the backyard- she got it for her birthday!
5. pack for Boston!!

Hope your week is good! If you have a spring break, how did you spend it?

3 comments:

Dallas said...

Amy, I am so glad y'all started a blog and I will be a faithful reader! I can't wait to hear about the marathon...go David! Post some pictures when you get a chance. Welcome to the world of blogging!

Dallas said...

Actually, I went back and looked at the profile and saw that it said "male" next to gender, so i guess I should have address my previous entry to David. Sorry...

David Parks said...

Dallas-
David did the profile- I guess we will both be blogging, so maybe we should change that!! Thanks for commenting. I was so excited to see that there was a comment on my blog!